About Gene J. Hsu
I specialize in 'Mindset for China Business' (MFCB) keynotes, training, and coaching to help leaders solve their China Leadership Dilemmas (CLDs)
I’ve spent over 20 years leading people, projects, and cross-cultural teams in Greater China (from Applications Engineer to Country Manager to Entrepreneur/CEO).
I’ve taught Cross-Cultural Management in Chinese to Chinese executives throughout China and given Mindset for China Business (MFCB) lectures to MBAs/EMBAs at several universities in Shanghai and the US since 2007.
I am as American as football and apple pie, while also fluent in Mandarin Chinese, so I fully immersed myself into every cross-cultural interaction where I discovered the critical importance of EMPATHY and SELF-AWARENESS as the primary gateways into social acceptance and long-term success.
CHINA BUSINESS COACHING & ADVISORY SERVICES
• LEARN the major cultural dichotomies between China and the West and how to successfully navigate them. Avoid stepping on a cultural landmine!
• UNDERSTAND Chinese culture and discover how to create real guanxi relationships that minimize friction and accelerate growth and profitability!
• UNCOVER your own myopia to avoid lost revenue, wasted expenditures, and a negative reputation for yourself and your business
• China Business Advisory (CBA) Coaching Programs & Consulting Services
• China Business Essentials (CBE) Online Courses
• China Business Essentials (CBE) Webinars
• Keynotes, Meetup Events, & Workshops
• Customized Corporate Training Programs
• China Leadership Dilemmas (CLDs)
• Essential Soft Skills That Matter (ESSTM)
• Cross-Cultural Management TRAINING COURSES (in Chinese and English)
• Mindset for China Business (MFCB) KEYNOTES & WORKSHOPS
• Cross-Cultural Performance EXECUTIVE COACHING & MENTORING
• Cross-Cultural Performance KEYNOTES & WORKSHOPS
Gene J. Hsu | EME Founder